We invest in Black, Latinx & other underrepresented creatives exploring the intersection of art, culture, and fashion. Each Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer, one recipient will receive a grant of $7,500 and access to our team, network, and platform to help them continue creating. Summer 2020 applications are now open until July 17th.
If you any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
We're a team of immigrants, dreamers, and builders from around the world. We believe that representation matters and that true innovation happens when you bring together a spectrum of perspectives, experiences and cultures.
We look to empower other underrepresented creatives within our industry and community by supporting their ideas and uplifting their voice. Beyond the grant, we'll invest in these creatives by leveraging our team, network, and platform to help build their vision.
We're looking for people that align with our team values:
We aim to reduce consumption, recycle raw textiles, and maximize the number of times our garments are worn.
We're committed to talking about the issues within our industry, holding ourselves accountable to change, and maintaining open dialogue.
We strive to always include and embrace a wide range of perspectives to better inform product, design, and content.
We want to create real relationships with members and bridge the communication gap between fashion and social.
For the foreseeable future, we will select a recipient every season of every year. For those who aren't selected, we'll reach out with advice around how to improve your application.
We are currently accepting applications for the Summer 2020 Grant.
1. Be at least 18 years of age.
2. Be a current resident of the United States.
3. Be creating work and publishing work within the following fields:
· Visual Arts
4. Have a portfolio, website or body of work.
5. Provide a statement of interest.
6. Provide a summary of how you will use the funds.
1. If you meet the criteria above, apply for the Summer 2020 grant.
2. Applications will be reviewed within 10-days of the closing date, July 17th.
3. Selected applicant's will be contacted via email regarding interview times.
4. Our committee will regroup, discuss applications, and make a decision.
5. The recipient will be contacted and awarded the SCP Grant by August 6th, 2020.